$284.95 – INLAND REEFKEEPER SAW DFS- 100
The Inland ReefKeeper™ saw is made to meet the specific needs of Aquarists.
• Made specifically for fragging corals. Use on stony corals, soft corals, and live rock.*
• The stainless steel diamond coated blade won't contaminate your tank with copper.
• Inexpensive, replaceable BladeSert™ blade guides make the most intricate cuts simple.
• Sturdy molded work surface won't corrode.
• The upper blade guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
• The spring-loaded tension system, molded into the frame, insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour, and enhances blade life.
• The motor is permanent magnet, high torque, with built in speed control.
• The frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic making it corrosion resistant, extremely lightweight, portable, and easy to handle.
• All frame and interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability. It's rigid and quiet
DFS-100 ReefKeeper™ Saw no. 91060 includes:
• (1) Stainless steel diamond coated blade
• (1) Non-corrosive work surface
• BladeSert™ blade guides
• (1) User guide
Construction: Injection molded, structural grade thermoplastic
Motor: Permanent magnet, speed controlled, up to 2800 RPM
Torque: 48 oz.-in.
Work surface: 9" x 10"
Size: 18" high x 10" deep x 13" wide
Weight: 9 pounds
Throat Depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
Cutting Depth: Up to 3.5" (8.9cm) thick
Minimum Radius: 3/16" (.5 cm)
Maximum Radius: 4.75" (12 cm)
90 Day Full Confidence Warranty